DANIEL B. WHITE
Few lawyers have Danny White’s breadth and depth of experience. He is listed among the Best Lawyers in America in five categories-products liability, commercial litigation, railroad law, mass tort litigation and personal injury litigation – a rare feat by any measure.
White was lead counsel in the only case classified for Multi-District Litigation in South Carolina and lead counsel in the largest non-natural disaster in South Carolina history. His record of service to the legal profession is equally stellar. He served as President of the South Carolina Bar in 2005-2006, and was Chair of the South Carolina Bar House of Delegates from 2000-2002.
White is a member of the National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel, the International Association of Defense Counsel, the Association of Defense Trial Attorneys, and the American Academy of Trial Counsel. A native of Charlotte, North Carolina, White is a graduate of Davidson College and the University of South Carolina School of Law.
“Daniel White is a well-versed litigator and “great lawyer” who defends clients in complex commercial matters including product liability and personal injury suits. He recently acted for Bayer on a false advertising putative class action.” - Chambers USA
- Jovan Dungee – Paralegal
- Carla Towers – Secretary
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- SC Bar Delegate to ABA House of Delegates
- Past President, South Carolina Bar
- Chairman, SC Bar House of Delegates
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Past President, Greenville Young Lawyers Club
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Litigation Counsel of America (SC Co-Chair)
- Defense Research Institute
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Judicial Conference of the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Whaley v. CSX Transp., Inc., 609 S.E.2d 286 (S.C. 2005)